Sunday, February 7, 2010

Silencer Alarm Manual 666 Keeps Showing Up..ever Since I Refused A Homeless Person $.10?

666 keeps showing up..ever since I refused a homeless person $.10? - silencer alarm manual

Let me say first that I am not a religious person, but raised Jewish and bar mitzvahs. I do not really worship, and finally an agnostic. In the 26th and recently I was seing the number 666 in my life anywhere. It happened this week when a drunken bum $ 10 asked me, and I refused. The next day I went into the shop and my accounts was $ 66.66. Then I went to Burger King and my total was $ 6.66. Since I was bought the next day, 2 drinks liquor store and my total $ 6.66 again. I was holding my full last 2 days and see online yesterday to see my account, that the balance (I hadnt been done for 2 weeks) My exact balance of the current account was $ 666.66, and my savings is $ 66 Bizarre or coincidence? Then that night I had a dream that has Charles Manson me a knife to her face and marks an X and then gave me a pistol with a silencer and I had 666 people to pull. Then I woke up and looked at the clock and 6.06 clock this morning. Then registered on Facebook to my friends and me .... Edit exexactly 66 friends. **** What does it all mean? Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish. . Maybe you have people who have experienced this known? Please contact me and I will send you a picture of my bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment