Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seadoo Jet Boat Am I Better Off Getting A 199515' Boston Whaler Rage 115 Hp Jet Boat Or 1995 Seadoo 170hp Jet Boat-same Prices

Am I better off getting a 199515' Boston Whaler Rage 115 hp Jet boat or 1995 Seadoo 170hp Jet Boat-same prices - seadoo jet boat

I want to use a boat in the sea and into a new environment at the lake with salt water. I want a boat because the river is low in many places. If I get the same price, you think I'm better off buying a 1995 Boston Whaler Rage Jet Boating (115 MAC new engine is installed, works well) or a 1995 Seadoo Speedster Jet Boat (twin-engine 135 works well)? In the whale, the owner (the mechanic) said that the engine overheated and the head gaskets replaced and it went very well. He put a new engine that was in better condition and works very well. Is the Turbo Jet has a bad reputation? I see people switching to outboard engines and makes me think. And saltwater boats --- bad? Someone knows the representatives of these engines? Thank you!

3 comments:

DDrew said...

I want to go Whaler - First craft to know to sound cool - but they are actually kind of garbage on the rough seas - with conventional devices (inboard, outboard, I / O is the mainstay of fact, the boat stops in the water while a boat doo Sea water came almost all the waves and the power to lose a second, I've never met someone who was very happy his boat after some time on it.

That - I have 2 Sea Doo owned and worked in many others, and I think some of the best craft and skiing, but most are just very cheaply made and break A LOT. I have never been used in the OMC of the reaction, but I never get wrong - and as you said, when the end is assumed that the reaction vessels are not what they can paint be changed if the company training and in a place apart - share and for me it is a sweet boat.

The MAC tend to always (and in March 1995 before running doo (BombardierBuy ER) to the WTO) and is a major engine problem, you will not find people to fix it or can find parts (could have problems with parts of the unit if the reaction)

No real surfer would you say of a boat Sea-Doo, is better than the hunt - I think this is not rocket science - get the whalers.

Also - Whaler's retain their value much better than sea doo - as I told people to buy boats to keep Sea-Doo for a year and spend real ships, while the people forever keep Whalers

poo hat said...

If we really want a boat that you have viewed the nature of the Seadoo, no? I have a 19 'Eliminator in it with a Chevy 454th If you are looking for a good boat, fast and catchy to the search for such a thing!

justanot... said...

If the "Whaler" swamps, you know, he does not run!

Story peppered Sea Doo for that!

Post a Comment