Monday, February 22, 2010

Missed Period And Have Lots Of Ewcm What Do You Think..need Some Advice?

What do you think..need some advice? - missed period and have lots of ewcm

OK, so I had a normal cycle of 28 days of May the time, the moth of my time was a week too late. Well, I had sex, 20 September and a week after havin cramps and many EWCM. HAV enot i stopped and cramping was so bad Yesturday EWCM thought was my period. I have 2 tests one on 2 and 3 I missed my period. negative. I wonder if I'm takin a test too soon, or maybe my cycles are placed in very bad condition, but I like period cramps and did not come. Confussing good .. lol .. But any advice will help ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is possible (and EWCM a sign that) you ovulating later than I thought, this means is that you are not at your time for another 2 weeks. I would wait 2 weeks, and when your time is a no-show and a test is negative, ask your doctor for a blood test.

Good luck and baby dust!

Post a Comment