Monday, February 8, 2010

Bmx Own Design Clothing Artists,designers,graffiti Artists, Required!?

Clothing artists,designers,graffiti artists, required!? - bmx own design

I want to make my own clothes, freestyle, BMX, skate in this market. And my own business with my business partner in the IN position, time and effort projects.see new are1 save my questions. How do I delete the label, the label for Class 2 as I do. Where can I find an artist to work together with me? iv not a good idea and design have in my head, but to paper to make me look like a child, two years ... I want to get this course in possible.im mind when you surf the Web another country "is responsible and whether I get on a plane to me that as I am strong foundation on my label and product. I ' v Companys Consulting E-mail tries, etc.. but received no reply ... Thanks for any advice would be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment